Saudi Arabia Positions Available Immediately for the following Physicians: General Surgeon, Neonatologist, Retinal Surgeon, Pediatrician, Pulmonologist
· 120 bed privately-owned medical facility in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
· AMGH is the first private hospital in AlHasa area and the first hospital that contracted with the network of Saudi Aramco Health Services. It opened in 1996 and since that date it has gained an excellent reputation.
· AMGH strives to be the best in the field by meeting the high standards set forth by the Joint Commission International (JCI) which is responsible for setting, monitoring and maintaining standards of excellence in the Healthcare world. The hospital has been accredited by the (JCI) since May of 2009.
· A total bed capacity of 120 and soon to expand to 240 by February 2013 this facility is considered among the finest in the area that offers the widest range of medical services as well as highly qualified medical, nursing and paramedical staff, a highly advanced medical equipment that is frequently upgraded to ensure that the hospital keeps pace with current medical technologies.
· In addition the main departments and medical services the hospital offers the community a unique range of Specialty services such as (Plastic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Refractive center, Pediatric Surgery) and many other services.
· An intensive Quality Improvement as well as Infection Control Program governs the facility. Staff Education is the utmost concern in our facility ensuring that all employees get an opportunity for continuous learning enhancement through seminars and conferences conducted inside and outside the Hospital.
· AMGH is expanding to meet the demand for additional personalized services, comfort and convenience, while broadening the services and deepening the level of expertise and care offered.
· In response to the strong increase in demand for its services, construction is already well under way for the Hospital’s new 12-storey inpatient tower. It is projected to be completed by February 2013 and will include 5 State of the Art Operating Rooms, 20 ICU beds, 100 additional patient beds and a Regional Center for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology. Other enhancements will include a Reference Laboratory, Cath Lab, CCU, Neuroscience Unit, and 50 new specialized clinics. The total number of clinics with 100 outpatient clinic as well as the first Spa in the area.
· All of this will allow AMGH to continue to meet the healthcare needs of the people of AlAhasa and the region.
· Attractive tax-free salaries Free Malpractice insurance
· Free Medical insurance
· 24-Month renewable Contracts Accompanied Contracts for Physicians/Managers (Spouse and 2 children)
· Free Fully Furnished and Equipped apartments, Mobilization airline tickets, Leave Airline tickets
· Repatriation airline tickets, 30 Days Annual Leave, 10 Days Public Holidays
· End of Service Bonus of 15 Days of salary for each year
Director Physician Recruitment
TAL Medical A Division of TAL Group Inc.
69 Yonge Street Suite 1100 Toronto, ON M5E 1K3
Tel: 416 599 1825 x236
Toll Free: 1 877 503 2464 x236
Fax 416 599 8251